Life with only one partner ever and forever is not for everyone. Also, even if you don’t want to actually have relations with many people, being very charismatic, popular, and attractive can be useful in professions such as dancing, sales, and acting.
Our Super Shango, Oshun, and Logun Ede kits will make you so attractive that barring focussed countermagic or greater right, you can have anyone you want. This means that unless they are actively married, of the wrong sexual orientation, or someone else has done a specific and effective love spell on them, they will be in your bed if you want them.
The Shango kit is for Straight men and masculine “butch” Lesbian and Bi women. The Oshun kit is for Straight and feminine Bi women. The Logun Ede kit is for Gay men, Androgyne people, and Gay or Bi male crossdressers.
Each kit is contained in a nkisi box about the size of a large jewelry box where your equipment should be stored. In the kit there is:
- a gri gri that is basically the “power core” of the kit. Among other ingredients, it contains some ashes from the offerings given to the appropriate Orishas and Spirits
- an eleke (string of beads) in the color and numeric patterns for Shango, Oshun, or Logun Ede
- other jewelry associated with the appropriate Orisha; a bracelet for Shango, or earrings for Oshun or Logun Ede
- power crystals, including but not limited to rubies for Shango, citrine for Oshun, or opal for Logun ede
- naming stones for when you want a specific person, you arrange the stones around a dressed candle and burn the candle
- a good sized packet of herbs for the pleasure of the Orisha
- two oils, one for dressing candles and one for wearing on the body
- other items that the Orishas lead us to include for your specific needs
These kits are very powerful and contain expensive items that take 2 weeks to a month to assemble. The offerings required are also not cheap, and as always, we ship all of our ceremony items by express mail. So the price of the ceremony and kit is $1500 U.S.
Protection ceremonies require offerings to Eshu, and depending on the situation, the Warriors in general. If it is for general protection, it just requires an offering to Eshu on a Monday, and the making of three nkisi pendants from some the ashes and other items. If it is for someone in combat or martial arts or another dangerous occupation, then we must give an offering to Eshu, Shango, and all of the Warriors at the same time. This would be done on a Friday.
We price these according to what one can afford. The minimum needed for a ceremony that is just for you or your family is $200. This covers three chickens, black eyed peas, and other food offerings, and transportation for three participants. If you can afford more though, you are to give more.
If you can’t afford to pay the minimum $200 for the special ceremony, don’t feel left out though. Every year on the week of the 29th of June, we have a community ceremony on that Friday. If you are or you know a soldier in combat, or someone who works in a dangerous profession, just send us their name, and we will ask for their protection at the ceremony. If you want a protection pendant from this event, it is only $10 to cover the supplies and postage.