Banishing and Offerings, February 2015
This week, we had some heavy work to do. It was epic. One day we had some banishing, and the next, some more positive offerings.
The weather was very exciting, but we managed to do what we needed to do. So in the end, it was wonderful and worth it. 🙂
You may also like...
- Workings and Offerings January Through March 2016 Here are some photos of various things we've done in 2016:
Blessings and Ase!
- Golden Fish Ceremony January 2015 We gave offerings for protection and prosperity. In this case, it was a very nice fish stuffed with money and sweet things.
It went very well, and later I will post […]
- November 26, 2012 Offerings to Eshu and Oshun Eshu's law (something like Murphy's law) was heavy in the air, likely because I tried giving my Eshu doll vapor instead of smoke. He did NOT like that. So of course even though I was […]
- Offerings to Oshun, August 29, 2012 My friend Arden who is a child of Oshun and I went to the fountain in Tiberias last week to give offerings to Oshun. Here are the photos.
The outcome was successful thusfar, and in […]
- Yemaya and Olokun Offerings and Request for Protection I had been away from the sea for some weeks because of personal problems, but duty called...
Tears were shed, but I was happy to see our Parents again.
For those who are […]
- Consecrations and Oshun Fountain Dip Trip These are the photos for consecrations and the trip to the Oshun fountain in Tiberias.
A tip for you DIY'ers out there. When you need to keep a nkisi compact, but the herbal […]