Here are some photos from the Monday gate opening offerings to Eshu.
Blessings and Ase!
You may also like...
- Gate Opening July 3, 2012 For accountability and educational purposes, I take photos of the parts of the ceremonial work that I do, when it is permitted. These are the photos of some moments of this week's gate […]
- November 26, 2012 Offerings to Eshu and Oshun Eshu's law (something like Murphy's law) was heavy in the air, likely because I tried giving my Eshu doll vapor instead of smoke. He did NOT like that. So of course even though I was […]
- Consecrations and Oshun Fountain Dip Trip These are the photos for consecrations and the trip to the Oshun fountain in Tiberias. A tip for you DIY'ers out there. When you need to keep a nkisi compact, but the herbal […]
- Offerings to Oshun, October 3, 2013 Offerings to Oshun at the Kineret (Sea of Galillee) on October 3, 2013. In our ile Baalat Teva, we go often go to the Kineret to give offerings to Oshun and the Kineret […]
- Yemaya and Olokun Offerings and Request for Protection I had been away from the sea for some weeks because of personal problems, but duty called... Tears were shed, but I was happy to see our Parents again. For those who are […]
- Offerings to Yemaya and Nkisi Dip August 15, 2012 Today a friend of mine whose head Orisha is Oshun and I went to the Mediterranean Sea to give offerings to Yemaya. Very interesting things happened...very good things. We got ourselves […]