This is offerings to Yemaya, Oshun, and Oya as creators of life, love, and positive change. They were done at the beach in Haifa, Israel.
You may also like...
- Offerings to Yemaya and Nkisi Dip August 15, 2012 Today a friend of mine whose head Orisha is Oshun and I went to the Mediterranean Sea to give offerings to Yemaya. Very interesting things happened...very good things. We got ourselves […]
- Yemaya Day 2013 Ile Baalat Teva in Israel celebrated Yemaya Day 2013. It was a beautiful day, as if the sun was shining and the weather was warm just for us and others giving offerings to […]
- Offerings to Eshu, Yemaya, Oshun, Oya, and Obatala for August 23, 2012 Yesterday, some members of our house came with me to give offerings to Yemaya for love and healing. There was very good energy, and all offerings were well received. We had a visit […]
- Offerings to Oshun, August 29, 2012 My friend Arden who is a child of Oshun and I went to the fountain in Tiberias last week to give offerings to Oshun. Here are the photos. The outcome was successful thusfar, and in […]
- Consecrations for August 20, 2012 Here are the initial consecrations and incense offerings for this week. Blessings and Ase! ~ Sheloya
- Offerings to Oshun, October 3, 2013 Offerings to Oshun at the Kineret (Sea of Galillee) on October 3, 2013. In our ile Baalat Teva, we go often go to the Kineret to give offerings to Oshun and the Kineret […]